XRAY is happy to announce that the US top off-road & truggy driver Josh Wheeler will continue to race with XRAY team in 2013. Josh will race the XB9, XT8 and also in the 1/10 class with the new XB4.
• Multiple World Championship finalist
• Mutliple USA National Championship finalist
• Futana Nitro Chalenge TQ & winner buggy & truggy
• Neobuggy finalist
"It has been great working with a top notch company like XRAY for many years. I look forward to many more years of great racing and good times with XRAY and the Hudy family. XRAYs commitment to perfection and making the best parts possible has allowed me to chase my dreams and compete with the top drivers in the world. XRAY and the Hudy family works nonstop to provide the best parts and constantly push the RC industry. It is through this dedication that we will hopefully soon get the World Championship we are looking for. I want to say Thank You for all the support and the friendships that have been made. 2013 is going to be the best year yet!"
Josh will in 2013 race at all the major races including:
• 1/10 JConcepts Race Feb 9-10
• 1/8 Dirt Nitro Challenge Feb. 20-24
• 1/8 Psycho Nitro Blast March 21-24
• 1/8 Roar Fuel Offroad Nationals June 12-16
• 1/8 Alabama Manufacturer Shootout June 27-29
• 1/8 Futaba Nitro Challenge, July
• 1/10 Roar 1/10th Offroad Nationals Aug. 8-11
• 1/8 Neobuggy Race Aug 21-25
• 1/10 IFMAR EL Offroad Championships, Chico California Sept. 23-29