XRAY is happy to announce that the Italian multiple champion Francesco Martini has re-signed with XRAY to race in the 2014 season. Francesco has been extremely dedicated touring car racer and has been important R&D member of the T4 platform.
• Multi Italian Champion Touring AMSCI and UISP
• Multi Italian Champion 1/12
• Snowbirds Nationals Touring Foam TQ
• XRAY Challenge Pan Car TQ and Win
• European Championship Stock A main finalist
"During these past years I have got the chance to work in close contact with Juraj and Martin; their expertise and contagious passion led me to love this hobby more and more, and to chase perfection as the only possible result. Only those who know them can understand how strong and contagious their desire to always improve is. Martin's further involvement in the touring project allowed the work team to get even more tight-knit. And now everyone works hard but with a smile on his face. Of course, also the development of the models has benefited of this mood. I think that our highest aim is to continue on this path."
Franceso will in 2013 race XRAY T4, NT1, X12 and X10 at many national and international races including:
• Snowbirds Nationals
• XRAY Challenge series
• World Championship
• European Championship Touring
• European Championship 1/12
• National Championship Series
• IIC Las Vegas