XRAY has been proudly supporting the young & talented kids worldwide and has been the hatchery of the uprising RC talents. With the XRAY junior racing program we are happy to announce that the young upcoming off-road talent Malin Karlsen will continue to be part of the factory junior team. Malin is an 8 year girl from Norway who has shown an exceptional talent. Malin will continue to race in 2015 with all the XRAY off-road cars including XB8, XB8E, XB4 and XB2.
"I love RC cars and XRAY was my first car and I have a lot of passion for this car and like everyone on the team. I am very proud that I was chosen by XRAY to be part of the junior factory team and I am very happy to be given this opportunity. This year I will continue to participate at as many races as possible around the globe to learn as much as possible and to gain new experiences to improve my skills and results. I am looking forward to meet you all again."
Malin will in 2015 attend all the local, regional and national races including:
• European Championship 1/10 off-road
• European Championship 1/8 off-road
• EOS series
• Nordic Championship 1/8 off-road
• Nordic Championship 1/10 off-road
• Swedish cup series 1/10 off-road
• Swedish cup series 1/8 off-road
• Swedish National Championship 1/8 off-road
• Swedish National Championship 1/10 off-road