The second round of Canary Island Championship took place on February 15. It was sunny weather with an average temperature of 22 °. After first two qualifying runs and very strong pace we were ready to beat the track record 41,764 sec.
We found a good set-up and the performance of our XB8 was very good and flawless during the whole final. With consistent driving and no mistakes I was able to cruise in front of the pack, building up two laps lead and bring home the victory. XRAY Team took top five spots of the scoreboard.
(click to enlarge)
1. Cristian Artiles Cruz – XRAY XB8
2. Cristo Gonzales Perez – XRAY XB8
3. Leandro Romano Pulido – XRAY XB8
4. Armiche Alemán Guerra – XRAY XB8
5. Juan J. Llanos Gutierrez – XRAY XB8
6. Juan Javier Tereja Perez
7. Alex Gabriele
8. Juan Fco Montesdeoca Moreno
9. Jose Heriberto Santana Alamo
10. Francisco Yedra Herrera