This year Finnish 1/10 Electric nationals had 5 rounds with 4 to count. One round was on astroturf others on clay/dirt tracks.
Both my XB2 2017 and XB4 2017 were awesome whole season from track to track.
I scored positions 1,2,2,2 in both classes and that was enough to win the 4WD title. I was very unlucky as I wasn't able to participate in the final round as I got sick just before race. So I wasn't able to fight for 2wd title.
I want to say big thanks to XRAY for doing great work with cars getting better and better especially on dirt tracks. I was very happy with my equipment and many XRAY cars were represented on podium and A-main.
Also thanks to my other sponsors Eurorc.com, Hobbywing, Highest, HUDY, EV-Peak and T-Shades!
(click to enlarge)
4WD overall series results:
1. Joel Valander â“ XRAY XB4
2. Karri Salmela 3. Konsta Saarinen â“ XRAY XB4
4. Mikko LuopajĂ¤rvi 5. Tuomo Otsavaara - XRAY XB4 6. Valtteri Eklund - XRAY XB4
7. Ari-Pekka KyykkĂ¤ - XRAY XB4
8. Juha Aromaa 9. Toni Niinivirta - XRAY XB4
10. Jani Hovi