Rear RIGHT LSM suspension arm made from super-tough high-tech composite material suitable for most track conditions, especially for low traction conditions.
The Low Suspension Mounting - LSM arm gives the car an advantage on very rough, bumpy tracks by allowing the car to gain traction and drive forward more consistently through very rough terrain, keeping the tires on the ground and making the car have a more stable feel.
The suspension arm have specially designed geometry for improved handling and the repositioned lower shock mount locations lower the shocks and shock tower to decrease the CG.
Must be used with 353125-H - Rear Left Hard LSM suspension arm.
• Low Suspension Mounting LSM design
• For very rough & bumpy tracks
• Helps to gain traction & stability
• Consistent handling in rough terrain
• Hard composite alternative for low traction conditions
• Graphite alternative for high traction conditions
• Rear arms only
• Fits XB8'17 onwards, XB8E'17 onwards, GTX.2 onwards, GTXE.2 onwards